Sunday, August 27, 2006

cults & spore-babies

Today I may have joined a cult. This is not the worst thing that has happened this weekend.

The worst thing would be how I managed to sabotage several relationships, which I pretty much do now-days like it’s my jorb. That or how I drunkenly burned all the skin off of the roof of my mouth. This makes eating Pringles very uncomfortable. SO IT IS A TOSS UP.

The worst thing about the cult is not how it cost me $500. (This is a terrible thing, but it is not the worst thing.) The worst thing would be how it is a SELF-ACTUALIZATION cult. They are going to tell me I should be in a fulfilling relationship. We are going to talk about feelings.

I don’t think I want to be in a fulfilling relationship. I really don’t.

Seriously. If I could reproduce asexually I would. Like a mushroom. I would spore out some little bebes and we’d live happily ever after in our little fulfilling fairy ring.

Really fulfilling fairy ring.

That’s chiastic cynghanedd.

Foo!

No comments: